Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Starbound frenzy

So yea... around 50 hours "sinked" in this little gem. And I was not alone, no sir, my kids were bumping around. Got them accounts and stuff, and the server is on my machine, so we are having fun in the beta sector right now. Will post a screenshot soon with our citadel.

Currently I'm working on summoning the second boss, the little robot. I'm blocked on the overall development side by the lack of titanium ore in this sector, so I need to unlock the next one.

Pretty nice game after all, having fun, couple that with the little ones playing along, yeah, we are good.

L.E. And a screenshot with a part of our home base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are allowed as long as they touch the post in question and they do no contain any spam or crap.