Thursday, February 27, 2014

Silence is golden

As in the song... Silence is golden.
As I was saying in the previous post regarding the ACX installation (of which BTW I'm very pleased), there was a rattling sound in my case which was not so right.
So today, I opened the "monster" again and went berserk by unplugging all case vents. Now I'm left only with the vent from the CPU and with the ACX.
The operation result is incredible, the laptop idle vents are louder :)
The obvious drawback is that the temps went up about 5-7 degrees in normal load situation, but I'm totally OK with that since they are very reasonable (under 60 for video card and under 50 for the CPU).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are allowed as long as they touch the post in question and they do no contain any spam or crap.