Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Vegan !>?

A bit of a "general" update type of news. Due to ICS symptoms I decided to try vegan diet for a while. 
The first signs are very encouraging, the pains and discomfort are 99% gone, I feel much better. 
Strangely I'm not hungry, even if the calories intake is pretty low.... 
So, vegan... after many years where I was eating almost anything and everything. Not such a big deal, mentally I mean, I was vegetarian before and now I know so much more about nutrition and stufz...
Health is getting better, muscular mass is going down :)... So, soon I will start adding eggs and some dairy in the meals, however keeping the veggies as base for everything. 
Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are allowed as long as they touch the post in question and they do no contain any spam or crap.